|Model Name/Number||Leica Disto S910|
|Laser Type||Laser Class II|
Leica Disto S910 Distance Meter for Construction Industry
We have captured the market by operating as an exporter, trader and wholesaler of Distance Meter for Construction Industry,
which is extensively used for measuring distances outdoor with precision. We are well equipped for handling bulk orders owing to our excellent logistics.
The Leica DISTO S910 is worldwide the first laser distance meter with the revolutionary P2P Technology. Measure fast and easily distances between any two points from one location. The measurement results can be transferred instantly to PC’s via WLAN. Alternatively the results can be saved on the device as DXF data and downloaded later with the USB interface for use in CAD software. This shortens the workflow and saves valuable time.
- Measuring Range: 0.05m – 300m both indoors and outdoors
- Measuring Accuracy ± 1mm (ISO 16331-1 certified)
- Digital Pointfinder / Viewfinder with 4x zoom, Overview camera
- Precise 360° tilt sensor & 360° smartbase horizontal sensor
- Integrated Smart Base for P2P Technology
- X-Range Power Technology for highest measurement performance
- Bluetooth® Smart for data transfer to iPad, iPhone, Windows and Android
- WLAN & USB data transfer to mobile devices and computers
- Capture measurement data in DXF format
- IP54 dust and splash water protected
- 3.2″ Large illuminated coloured touchscreen display
- Smart area, smart angle functions and point data transmission
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery, FREE Leica DISTO Sketch app
The Leica DISTO™ S910 is the world’s first laser distance meter with the revolutionary P2P Technology providing substantial application benefits to solve complex measuring tasks. Without any surveying knowledge create realistic object visualizations and high levels of fast and accurate documentation. Transfer measurement instantly to PC’s, smartphones and tablets via WLAN or Bluetooth® Smart technology. Alternatively save the results and pictures on the device as DXF data and download later with the USB interface for use in CAD software. The fully digitalized workflow saves valuable time.