|Time for single measurement||3 sec|
|Range||2 - 100 m (electronic)|
|Measuring modes||Single and Tracking|
Measurements have never been so easy to perform with the Leica Sprinter 150M Electronic Levels. The Leica Sprinter 150, 150M and 250M allow users to perform their job quickly and efficiently.The Leica Sprinter Electronic Level offers everything that you would expect from a construction instrument. It enhances user benefits with a simple user interface and value-added functions:
- USB interface (only 150M and 250M)
- User-friendly menu
- Automatic height calculation and delta height
- The right levelling applications
- Built-in memory (only 150M and 250M)
Leica Sprinter 150M for Advanced Levelling Work
The Leica Sprinter 150M are the perfect tools for advanced construction levelling tasks. Store up to 1’000 measurements, download and transfer them for further calculations to Excel® to a PC via USB. The delta height calculation and programs line levelling, cut & fill and monitoring facilitates your levelling jobs significantly. The 0.7 mm accuracy of the 250M and the monitoring program allow machine and construction subsidence measurements.Advanced Leveling:
- Aim and Focus: With its high-accuracy opticalelements you simply aim and focus the staff as an optical level.
- Push the Button: With its easy one-button operation, Leica Sprinter does not need any intensive training. Simply push the red button to take the measurement. That‘s all you need to do.
- Read: Optical reading is no longer needed. The bar code on the staff determines height and distance which is displayed on a highly visible LCD display. There will be no misreading.
- Calculate: The Leica Sprinter takes on your calculations. Choose the right application in your language. The correct results will be displayed (for Sprinter 150 – only delta height and tracking) : Delta height, Line levelling, Cut & fill, Tracking & monitoring
- Memorize: With their built-in memory for storing up to 1’000 points, the Sprinter 150M and 250M avoid transcription errors.
- Download: With Leica Sprinter 150M and 250M, data can be downloaded to your personal computer via USB Interface. The Sprinter DataLoader enables a smooth data transfer to Excel®. Your measurements can also be transferred to an external data collector via RS232 interface.
Delta height (Sprinter 150/150M/250M):
- Increase Productivity
- Minimize Human Errors
- Operate in Low Light Conditions
This function calculates the height difference between points. Enter your benchmark, measure your backsight and then your various targets (foresights). The delta height is always calculated and displayed.Line Levelling (Sprinter 150M/250M):
Whether you only have back and foresights or even intermediate sights, choose the line levelling job you need. Enter your starting benchmark, measure your backsights, intermediate sights and foresights until you have reached your final point. All measurements are stored in the appropriate order.Cut & fill (Sprinter 150M/250M):
This onboard application indicates the cut & fill results based on a reference level. Enter your required reference level and benchmark. Take the backsight and start measuring. The program displays now the cut & fill results, height differences, compared to your reference level.